Multiple components of ApisCP are referenced with different markup.
- [section] => option: config.ini settings
- Class\Subclass: typically in changelogs, provides visibility of at least two levels corresponding to class
- group.name: configuration scopes
- service,value: service configuration (e.g. siteinfo,email)
- role/subrole: Bootstrapper (opens new window) tasks, correspond to
- module: typically in changelogs (italicized outside), module name (
- Word Word: applications within ApisCP's front-end (
lib/Template/for name => directory mapping)
- siteXX: site identifier. See DEBUGGING.md for information on determining this value
- siteXX/path (also siteXX/fst/path): refers to account root in /home/virtual/siteXX/fst/path
- siteXX/shadow/path: similar to account root, but refers to data-only layer in /home/virtual/siteXX/shadow/path
- siteXX/info/path: account metadata location, refers to /home/virtual/siteXX/info/path
Code snippets omit leading markup for condensed . Shell scripts omit shebang (opens new window) (
#!/bin/sh). PHP scripts omit opening tag (opens new window),
<?php. HTML snippets ignore formal DOM structure (opens new window).